Sunday, August 11, 2013

Success Online is about Patience

Success Online is about Patience

In a world where everything is about how fast we can get a response, building success with your business online can take some time.
When we get into business online we expect results almost overnight. We believe that if we write it, build it, or create it they we will come. After 5 years of dabbling online I can tell you with truth, this does not happen.
So let me share some secrets with you on what does work online for creating success.
  1. Set a Goal
  2. Take Action every day!
  3. Be consistent and persistent
In this video I share with you something I am learning. Discover how my garden is teaching me success online.

Learning About Success From My Garden

I never thought that growing food would teach me so much about online marketing. They have so much in common it is crazy.
So when I first committed to online marketing back in June we began planting our garden. There wasn’t much. Just some small plants, some nutrient rich soil, water, and sunlight. For my online business I had a system, drive, and a plan to put into action.
Like my first month in online marketing I bloomed. I learned a lot of information but still saw no fruit from my labor. This was also true from my garden. Everything was getting so big but no veggies yet. But I knew that if I kept doing what I was doing I would start to see success.
My second month of applying my teaching and training I began to see... to learn more click on link...

Success Online is about Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment