Friday, August 9, 2013

Can Elite Marketing Pro Build Your MLM

Can Elite Marketing Pro Build Your MLM?

Okay, so what is Elite Marketing Pro and why should you care?
Elite Marketing Pro and MLMElite Marketing Pro is the first system put together by Magnetic Sponsoring to teach you how to become an elite marketing pro.
Like many of you I got into network marketing with the hope of building my business to 6-figures but it was harder than I thought.
For the past 6 years I have been trying to figure out how to build my business online. If you are anything like me you chased and bought a lot of shiny objects. You know a course that would teach you how to generate leads. Maybe bought a course that would show you how to market on Facebook. Could be the course that would teach me how to become a master recruiter? Or was it the affiliate program that said they would teach me how to generate leads and make money.
So many promises and yet 6 years later I have spent more money than I have made and was frustrated. I really just wanted to throw in the towel but something stopped me. There had to be something that I was missing.
I actually went back to the first course I ever purchased to learn online marketing, a course called, “Magnetic Sponsoring“. I really enjoyed what I learned about attraction marketing and I was bound to start applying what I was learning.
Then something cool happened… Tim Erway sent me an invite to be a beta member for Elite Marketing Pro. All he had was a vision of what he wanted Elite Marketing Pro to become and some of the tools that would become available to us. And on that information alone I joined.
I became part of a very small group of people that began developing and create Elite Marketing Pro. We demanded training and help and Tim and the Magnetic Sponsoring team went to work for us.

Can Elite Marketing Pro help you build your MLM?

Yes, it can. You will learn how to become a pro marketer and as you go through this training you will be paid as you learn.
This is the first time I have ever had a lead generation company pay me to generating leads that want to learn more about my opportunity.
Can I share my results with you. This is from May 2013 – July 2013.
To see my results... click on the link below. 

Can Elite Marketing Pro Build Your MLM

1 comment: