Thursday, August 1, 2013

Elite Marketing Pro - My Personal Results in 60 Days

Everyone has been asking about Elite Marketing Pro. Can’t blame them, this is the most effective and done for you marketing I have ever come across.
My biggest struggle for a long time was trying to figure out what it meant to “drive traffic”. I heard of this and every time I bought a new course I thought I would be taught this. But none of my courses seemed to cover this mystery piece of driving traffic. And because I struggled with driving traffic, I never got any leads.
Elite Markerting ProI was introduced to Elite Marketing Pro back in May 2013. I was asked to be part of the beta test team and I jumped right in. I can tell you this… there wasn’t much training to be had but I also knew that the Magnetic Sponsoring company would not let me down. So for the first two weeks I dabbled in the training. Still a bit timid and scared that I was going to be scammed. (know this feeling??)
Then something happened, I can’t put my finger on it but I had a mind shift. On June 1st, 2013, I decided to get serious about my business. I decided that Elite Marketing Pro was going to be my last course that I would ever buy for learning internet marketing and if I began to apply the training I knew I was going to have success. It was time to get serious!
So I committed to blogging everyday, 7 days a week. I also committed to doing a video a day and start building my brand. The best advice I ever got was from Ray Higdon and Jessica Brace. You have to socialize yourself! Share your content with the world, if they don’t know you are there, they never will.
I had always been under the misconception that if I shared my blog posts myself I was spamming. I was informed that this was the WRONG mindset to have. Everyone self promotes. Example would be actors, singers, chefs, and workers… every day we have to promote ourselves by our actions at work. We don’t get to the top by hiding. We get to the top by sharing and letting people know what we can do for them.
How cool is that!

My Elite Marketing Pro results… so far

In 60 day I accomplished.... click on the link below

Elite Marketing Pro - My Personal Results in 60 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment