Tuesday, August 27, 2013

MLM Hot Topic: Magnetic Sponsoring

MLM Hot Topic: Magnetic Sponsoring

magnetic sponsoringWhat the heck is magnetic sponsoring?!? Would you like to learn how to have people begging to join your home business opportunity?
The first time I heard this phrase was about 6 years ago when I got into network marketing. I had gone online looking for a way to build my business when I came across a tweet that told me I could attract endless leads for life.
Of course I was curious!!! Who wouldn’t be?!?
In the world of network marketing you entire job is to recruit and get leads. You are to fill the pipe line so that you always have people to talk to.
This was hard for me and I am thinking that you may be struggling with this also. If you are, it is normal in this industry. Many of us want to build our business but we don’t want to come across as salesy or feel like we are trying to convince people that ours is a great opportunity.
There are always people looking to make money and your opportunity could be the solution they are looking for. So if the idea of people contacting you and asking to join you in your opportunity, you would get excited! I know I did!

So What is Magnetic Sponsoring

Magnetic Sponsoring is about providing value and leadership. Tons of marketers are struggling and they go online looking for solutions to their problems.
With Magnetic Sponsoring you are learning how to get in front of those that are struggling and provide solutions to their problems. You are becoming the problem solver.
How does this happen? Through education and providing value. What is value? Becoming a resource.
Many of us in network marketing want to learn how to generate leads. So you would shareMagnetic Sponsoring. This is a course that teaches you how to generate endless leads for LIFE. One of the most powerful tools I use for building online.
Recruiting is another area that many network marketers struggle with. How do you recruit 20-30 people a month into your opportunity? You would recommend....
Click on the link below to read more...


MLM Hot Topic: Magnetic Sponsoring

No comments:

Post a Comment