Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Chef Katrina's 90 Day Challenge Follow Up

Chef Katrina’s 90 Day Challenge Follow Up

90 day challengeCan you survive a 90 day challenge? I wasn’t sure I even knew what it was.
There are some leaders out there that talk about a 90 day challenge. They would claim that at the end of 90 days your business would change. It was almost like they reveal some big secret during the 90 challenge.
Well, I will tell you something that the secret that most of us don’t know about. A 90 day challenge is about consistency. It is about setting goals and achieveing them. It is about committing to do something for 90 days and actually doing it.
I thought I had to be part of a large group, in order to do a 90 day challenge. I thought I needed to have a support team and a leader to follow… all hog wash!
It doesn’t matter if you join a 90 day challenge with a group or just decided to do one yourself. Success will happen if you commit.
Back on June 1, 2013 I decided to do a 30 day self challenge. I committed to writing a blog post a day and doing a video a day. The only person holding myself accountable was myself… or so I thought. This is the video of my commitment to my challenge.
What ended up happening was that by day 25 I extended my challenge from 30 days to 90 days. And I discovered that I had fans that were watching me to see if I would stay committed to my challenge.
This motivated me like nothing else. I knew that if I followed my marketing training that I was receiving from Elite Marketing Pro I would begin to make money and generate more leads.

My 90 Day Challenge Follow Up…

So I ended my challenge on August 31, 2013, it went a few days past 90…
What happened during this challenge?
Even taking time off for vacation and family reunions I was still able to stick with my challenge.
This 90 day challenge really did challenge me. I had to get uncomfortable and do things that I never thought I would do.
I struggled with blogging before this challenge. I didn’t always know what to write, what to say, and really how to help others. But the mindset change that took place is something I can’t begin to describe. I had to release all doubts and just believe that my efforts would pay off.
I discovered that if I did this challenge with my MLM – I would have a completely different business.
I discovered that, I’m the only thing holding myself back.
I discovered that even though I did this challenge on my own, I had tons of support. Family and friends were watching and cheering me on. I learned that everyone watches… they want to see that commitment.
After doing this challenge I recommend it for anyone stuck in their business. This could be the boost you need.
If you got value from this post Chef Katrina’s 90 day challenge follow up, share on facebook and twitter using the icons below. Have you done a 30, 60, or 90 day challenge? What were your results? Would you do it again?
click on link below to read more about Chef Katrina and her blog.

Chef Katrina's 90 Day Challenge Follow Up

No comments:

Post a Comment