Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blog Help: Choosing a Domain

Blog Help: Choosing a Domain

Choosing a domainDoes the thought of choosing the WRONG domain keep your from creating your blog?
If it makes you feel better I have had about 5 different domain names and blogs. Heck I even have friends that collect domains just for fun. They have an idea, go see if the domain is available and buy it. Crazy but true.
I had a domain for Metabolic Syndrome Family… Don’t ask… sounded great… and then, not so much. I had one for healthy living… I discovered I am not extremely passionate about writing about eating healthy. I would rather just live the life style. I had one for Mentor and Support… Good concept but I just didn’t have focus. And the list could go on but I won’t bore you with those details.
So here is the thing… Choose your domain and just run with it. I always recommend 1 year of hosting so that if you do change your mind you are not locked into your domain.
Another thing… you can always redirect your old blog to your new blog.
The most successful blog domain name is..... click link to read more on this post. 

Blog Help: Choosing a Domain

No comments:

Post a Comment