Friday, September 6, 2013

MLM Hot Topic: Attraction Marketing

MLM Hot Topic: Attraction Marketing

Attraction MarketingAs a network marketer have you heard of attraction marketing?
What does it mean to our industry?
For years we have been taught that the success to network marketing was to go out and talk to people. Find people and just talk to them.
For me I found this difficult. I didn’t want to come across as salesy and shied away from this approach. I know you have met them… the pushy network marketer… the one that is over the top and is giving this industry a bad rap.
So I looked for another way..
I went online to find a better way to recruit people into my business and came across the term attraction marketing.
What does it mean to those of us in the networking industry is this…
Click on link below to read more about attraction marketing.

MLM Hot Topic: Attraction Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment